#whatsyourart – Anyone Can Teach a Class
Like this image? See the rest here as we post them.
Some think being an ‘artist’ means you have to paint, draw, or sculpt.
An ‘artist’ is actually anyone who does ordinary things in extraordinary ways.
Art is everywhere around us.
- Anyone can write a speech. It takes an artist to move minds and change the world.
- Anyone can cook dinner. It takes an artist to create a meal worth remembering.
- Anyone can teach a class. It takes an artist to inspire a new generation.
- Anyone can build a house. It takes an artist to build a beautiful, functional home.
- Anyone can sing a song. It takes an artist to move an audience to tears.
Art is about more than paintings and statues – it’s about creativity, and excellence. It’s about going above and beyond in whatever you’re doing simply because you’re passionate about it, and because anything worth doing is worth doing right!
The world needs more art and artists – not less!
As teachers, it’s our job to help our students find the value of creation, creativity, and passion, in their own lives.
As teachers, It’s our job to help our students discover their own art!
What’s your art?
Does this ring true? How can your help your students discover their unique art?
In the coming weeks, look for more #whatsyourart ideas/images here.
Join the #whatsyourart movement & help us spread the message: