Nominations Now Open – 2013 Art Ed Blog of the Year
It’s that time of year again time to open up nominations for AOE’s 3rd Annual “Art Ed Blog of the Year” contest — the blogosphere’s only contest for exclusively honoring Art Education blogs. Wondering what this is all about? – see the winners from 2011 and 2012.
We’re looking for your nomination for the Top Art Ed Blogs of the Year for 2013. The winners will be promoted with a permanent space on AOE, get kudos in our Weekly Newsletter, and will receive a special Award Badge to place on their website.
Please nominate of your favorite art education blog(s). Do so by posting your favorites in the ‘comments’ section below.
- Be sure to include a link to the blog you’re nominating.
- Be sure to include WHY you like the blog, what sets it apart.
- You are welcome to nominate your own blog.
- You are welcome to nominate more than one blog.
- This website, The Art of Education, is not eligible for nominations. Sorry!
- We are looking for nominations in ALL areas. High School, Middle School, Elementary, Classroom Blogs, Teacher Resource Blogs, Comedy or Topic Specific Blogs like Assessment or Art History – Let’s see them all!
- Try to nominate new and upcoming blogs, too! We want to highlight art teachers doing great things and expose their work to a larger audience.
- Make your nomination by Friday, January 31st at Midnight CST.
Voting – Shortly after nominations close, the finalists will be posted here in a ballot format so that you, the readers, can vote on your favorite blog. Voting takes place between February 3 – 7th. Be sure to come back and vote! Nominated blogs are welcome to share the ballot link with their own readership so there are as many voters represented as possible!
Results – The top ten blogs will be selected by, of course, YOUR votes! The results will be announced on February 9. You will be notified if your blog is a winner. We’ll announce the winners and the top ten blogs, as well as the finalists, will all receive a unique Award Badge which they can proudly post in the side column or other prominent location on their blog!
Lets honor some of the amazing Art Ed Blogs out there for helping advance this profession to new heights.
We need your nominations to get started! Let the world know which blogs you are best! Go ahead and enter your nomination(s) right now in the comments section below and be sure to let your art ed colleagues know about this contest through social media, email, and more!