Great Giveaway: Non-Fiction Resources for Your Art Room!
This giveaway is closed for entries. The winner is Clare. Congratulations!
Today I reviewed a number non-fiction resources for your art room. To help you decide which would be best for your classroom, we’ve decided to give one lucky winner a book from each series plus two bonus books! The prize pack includes…
From the Series
- Getting to Know the World’s Greatest Artists: Faith Ringgold by Mike Venezia
- Smart About Art: Edgar Degas: Paintings That Dance by Kristin N. Cole
- Dropping in on Andy Warhol by Pamela Geiger Stephens
- Artists in Their Time: Frida Kahlo by Jill A. Laidlaw
- Who Was: Leonardo da Vinci by Roberta Edwards
1. Matisse: The King of Color by Laurence Anholt – An engaging picture book that takes a look at Matisse’s life
2. Color Your Own Modern Art Masterpieces by Munice Hendler – A coloring book depicting 30 works of Modern Art for you to use with students or use yourself!
- In the comments section, tell us how you would use these great resources in your classroom.
- NOTE: Be sure to sign in with your email address or social account when you fill out the comment form so we have a way to contact you if you are the lucky winner.
- This giveaway will be closed Friday, September 27th at Midnight, Central Time. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Good luck and happy reading!