Tell Me About Your Art Curriculum
I’m putting together and new AOE class and accompanying resources for this fall called Designing Your Art Curriculum. (Our team is creating 4 new classes this fall, SURPRISE! They will be released very soon.) But first, I need your help!
Usually I am the one sharing information, not asking for information, but I thought all of you wouldn’t mind helping me so I can provide you with the best resources and answers to the questions you need answered MOST about art curriculum. I help you, you help me. That’s how online BFF’s work. :)
My goal is to compile together a comprehensive list of sample art curriculums and resources so art teachers can get a variety of examples in order to best design their own art curriculum. (just like what I did right here with Assessment ideas). I already have a lot of great info, but I was recently thinking about all YOU expert art teachers and how you have so much to share. The content will be distributed in several formats so you won’t have to sign up for the class to get resources for FREE.
Please Send my Way… (to email@example.com)
- Any documents from your own art curriculum state/district/county art curriculum you can share.
- Websites that have curriculum examples you think are valuable.
In the Comments Section Please Share:
- What are the biggest issues you have when putting together your art curriculum?
- What resources do you wish you had to design a better art curriculum?
- How do you plan your art curriculum? By unit/artist? Elements and Principles of Design? by Media? Randomly?
- Do you use a pre-purchased art curriculum? If so, which one? Any misconception regarding these?
- What else do you want to share about art curriculum?