Year End Organization Week!!
Let’s get organized together to wrap up the school year with ease! Sometimes the little things you do will make a world of difference as the crazy-busy time of May begins and the school year winds down. Of course, teaching and learning still go on until the last day of school, however, there are many things that can be done well before that last day to ensure you are confident to leave your room clean and fresh, so you can enjoy your summer.
Between ordering for next year, getting your room organized and ready for summer cleaning and dealing with looming end of term grades, there sure can be a lot to do, and it can be overwhelming. This week I will be doing a series on helping you to break down all the tasks that are necessary for wrapping up a school year, so you can start next year with an organzed room and piece of mind. Coming up this week:
- How to file your lessons to be sure you’ll find them next year
- Tidying up and organizing your room
- How to keep the students engaged though the very last day, even as the summer winds bring warmer temps and squirmy kids
- Finishing up your grades with time to spare!
- Preparing for next year’s ordering and supplies