Desk Drawer Featured!
As you know, organization and logistics in the art room are things I consider pretty important and have posted a ton of here on the blog. Needless to say, I was over the moon when Jen from one of my daily read blogs “I Heart Organizing” told me she wanted to feature my post on organizing my desk drawer today on her blog. Jen’s blog features practical and fun ways to organize just about anything!
I take her organizing concepts and apply them to my home and just recently I began to apply them to my classroom, and boy, it sure has made a difference. Since I organized my desk drawer, I sure have noticed a change, everything I need is at my fingertips, it was SO worth it. Look for more organizing projects from me in the near future.
Want more tips on organizing your art room? Here is a little blast from the past from AOE’s organizing posts:
- organize your lessons for the whole year on one page
- The tool every traveling teacher needs to stay organized
- Organize paint brushes in a jiffy
- How to get all students to help you organize
- 3 Simple Steps to Tackle your Organizing Pitfalls
- How to store and organize student art
- Do Teachers Need to Be Organized to be Effective?
Maybe you will tackle an organizing project in your classroom over winter break? I know I have a couple planned.
More reflections on my new management plan after the week is through…. I am still sticking to it like glue!